Pages

Friday 13 April 2018

Paper bag and Lemon Craft papers...

Good morning!!

New week new creation to share with you!
Today I have a paper bag made with Lemon Craft papers.
I love purple tones of these papers...



The se papers are from two different paper sets. One is from Violet Silence Set of Basic Scrapbooking Papers and the other from Violet Silence Set.
On the right side I added a white lace called Lace Eloise on the left Scrapiniec Chipoard.
Then I cut out one butterfly from Violet Silence A4 Vintage Time 016 paper pad.




I cut out Vintage Flourish Triple Tricker then I added them on the right...
The whit peonias are made with Foamiran...
Here are also purple pixie blooms, white sweetheart and white Meadow Spray ...
It the end I adedd some gesso here and there...



And my paper bag is finished... 
Hope you enjoy!
See you next Friday!

Hugs, Barbara GR


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely idea to give your gift in a pretty bag. X

    ReplyDelete